It amazes me just how many kind and encouraging folk there are on the blogsphere and I’ve been so fortunate to cross paths with them. An absolutely massive shout out goes to EvilSquirrel13, an incredibly amusing, talented and highly creative individual who very kindly nominated me and The Boys for a wonderful award. The Dragon’s Loyalty Award.
As a big thank you to this crazy, cool guy, here are some funky squirrel pictures I took a while back. These little rascals were causing havoc in my back garden. Actually, EvilSquirrel, I recorded a video but when my mother came in the room and saw what they were doing, she made some rather unsavoury comments about the rogues. I thought it best not to share that with you all!
7 facts about Ms Katykins, eh?
1. I’m in the midst of setting up an Online Literary Journal named Zest with my friend from uni. The first issue launches 1st April at www.zestlit.com Please check us out!
2. I got married this month. Here is a picture of me on the day.
3. I’m still
struggling trying to figure out what I’m really good at in life.
4. I drink, what some people may deem as, far too much tea. But I love it and it makes me very, very happy.
5. The book I’m currently reading is ‘Rosemary’s Baby’ by Ira Levin. So far, me likey! :)
6. As I type this I’m wearing my black and white stripey gloves and my winter coat. I want winter to be over already. What on earth has happened to Spring?
7. I think I want more tea, right now.
Thank you to the loyal followers:
These are people who have followed us from the very start and who have always offered enthusiasm and encouragement! They also have really cracking blogs too, so go and check them out!!!